Windows Technical SuppportVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
Technical Support Engineer provides inbound technical support for Veeam’s products via the telephone, email, and remote sessions, which may require careful examination of many infrastructure and other environmental variables, as well as a detailed analysis of log files. This highly technical support role requires deep analytical troubleshooting of complex technical problems. This position is not a traditional call center based customer service role.
- Creativity and perseverance for solving problems.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings in customer or technical service rol
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative work environment for team success
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.