Tier 1 Tech Support Engineer, Level 1Veeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 provides complex technical, client support for Veeam’s products via the telephone and email.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Analyze, diagnose, and provide solutions and/or workarounds to Virtualization software, operating systems, networks and applications in relation to Veeam software product problems/questions.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Communicate effectively with Sales Representatives.
- Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
- Manage and reduce ambiguity.
- Operate in an environment with frequent changes, as well as stressful situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree preferred. A viable combination of education, certification, and experience will be considered.
- Two (2) years of client or customer support with demonstrated problem resolution skills; call center experience is a plus.
- One (1) year working knowledge of Windows desktop troubleshooting experience (past and current Windows OS).
- One (1) year of server administration experience in a Windows environment desired.
- Strong Networking background desired.
- VMware or Microsoft virtualization technology experience desired.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.