Tier 1 Tech Support Engineer Level 1- Portuguese
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
The Bilingual, Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 provides technical, client support in English and Portuguese for Veeam’s products via the telephone, email, and remote session. This position will be located in our Columbus, OH office.
Language required varies for the job opening available:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Provide bilingual technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Must speak and write fluently in Portuguese.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s products and the underlying technologies.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
- Associate’s degree preferred. A viable combination of certification and experience will be considered.
- Two (2) years of client or customer support with demonstrated problem resolution skills; call center experience is a plus.
- Prior role providing bilingual services. Must speak and write fluently in required language.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate effectively in stressful situations.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace