Technical Support Engineer - Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365Veeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2020-12-01
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 (VBO365) is a comprehensive solution intended to back up and recover data of Microsoft Office 365, on-premises Microsoft Exchange, and on-premises Microsoft SharePoint organizations, including Microsoft OneDrive for Business. The VBO365 Technical Support Engineer is a trusted role providing technical assistance to fellow IT professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical issues.
We are therefore looking for candidates that will offer support for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Provide technical support and in-depth troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients (B2B) via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT professionals.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Technical documentation of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool.
- Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s products and the underlying technologies.
- Previous Microsoft Office 365 administration and troubleshooting experience is required
- Proven successful experience providing technical support and in-depth troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients (B2B) via telephone, email, and web conferencing
- Familiarity with some of the following areas: Microsoft Office 365 administration, Azure, AWS, VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle), Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level, and practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.