Technical Support Engineer (Spanish speaking)
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
The Tier 1 technical support engineer (customer care representative) provides support and troubleshooting via telephone, email and web conferencing.
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
- Fluent Spanish (reading/writing/speaking), good English
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
- Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level
- UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle)