Technical Support Engineer, LinuxVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Veeam Software is adding to our Technical Support Engineer team! We have a new hire class starting in November. If you have a passion for cutting edge technology and love problem solving, this could be the opportunity for your career growth and development.
The Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 provides technical, client support for Veeam’s products via the telephone, email, and remote session.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s products and the underlying technologies.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
- Creativity and perseverance for solving problems.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings in customer or technical service role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative work environment for team success.
- Encouragement during stressful times for yourself and to peers.
- Associate’s degree preferred. A viable combination of certification and experience will be considered.
- Two (2) years of client or customer support with demonstrated problem resolution skills; call center experience is a plus.
- One (1) year working knowledge of Windows desktop troubleshooting experience (past and current Windows OS).
- One (1) year of server administration experience in a Windows environment desired.
- Strong Networking background desired.
- VMware or Microsoft virtualization technology experience desired.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.