Technical Support Engineer (Cloud & Service providers)Veeam
Date Posted: 2020-11-30
We are looking for candidates that will offer support for Veeam Products for Service Providers.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation and customer’s environment examination;
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing technical support for Veeam Products for Service Providers and diagnosing problems;
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT Professionals;
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction;
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool;
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers.
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking);
- German / French will be a plus;
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information;
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP;
- Good knowledge of Windows Server OS and systems administration;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL;
- Experience with any of the following will be a plus: Linux / vSphere / Hyper-V / Powershell / SAN;
- Experience in deep troubleshooting will be a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance, and parking;
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities;
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities;
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career;
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office;
- Gamification (internal rewards and recognition achievement based system).