Receptionist / Office Coordinator
- Handling incoming calls and welcoming our guests.
- Preparing letters and documents as well as reports and presentation upon request.
- Monitoring the office access system, preparing entry passes for employees and guests.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences, preparing meeting rooms and refreshments for visitors.
- Administration of incoming delivery notes from provider and incoming bills.
- Organizing safety trainings for our employees.
- Interfacing with company’s suppliers and service providers to maintain smooth daily operating functions.
- Being in contact with cleaning company, liaising with landlord.
- Assisting HR BP with ad hoc issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in HR or economic field.
- 1 year of experience in administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Fluency in Czech and Russian (both C1) and good command of oral and written English (B2) are a must.
- Customer oriented attitude, initiative fast learner with focus on result.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, very independent and systematic approach.
- Good organizational skills required, ability to solve problems and keep eye on details and accuracy.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office;
Manager, Customer Technical Support, The USA
8 jobs found
Brazilian Portuguese Bilingual Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer
United States, Ohio, Columbus