Customer Support Engineer Tier 1-10Veeam
Australia, New South Wales, Manly
The Employee will report directly to Customer Support Team Leader or to any other party designated by the Company in connection with the performance of the duties under this Agreement and shall fulfil any other duties reasonably requested by the Company and agreed to by the Employee.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will provide technical support for Veeam Software products. You will work with our international Customer Support team. You will be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting clients via telephone, email and web conferencing, analysing log files and providing solutions and/or workarounds for Hypervisor, OS, Networks and applications, and maintain strong customer rapport.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical support via telephone and email for Veeam Software’s clients;
- Analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing solutions to software product problems and question;
- Communicating effectively with Sales Representatives;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Monitoring ticket queues and documenting work related to assigned cases and tickets;
- Contributing to ongoing documentation in an effort to build Veeam’s knowledge base;
- Attending scheduled technical training as directed and required by Veeam; and
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.