Customer Support Engineer (Portuguese)Veeam
The Tier 1 technical support engineer is responsible for providing support and troubleshooting via telephone, email and web conferencing. We are therefore looking for candidates with great Portuguese skills, great customer support skills and experience in at least one of the following: Windows OS / VMware / Hyper-V / Microsoft Exchange / SQL.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
- Fluent Portuguese (reading/writing/speaking), good English
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
- Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level
- UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred requirements:
- Familiarity with VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
2 jobs found
Spanish Bi-lingual Tier 1 Tech Support Engineer, Level 1
United States, Ohio, Columbus