Customer Support Engineer - Greater China (Beijing based)
China, Beijing, Beijing
The Customer Support Engineers work with the international support team providing technical support for Veeam Software products. They are responsible for providing support to clients via the telephone, email and web conferencing, analyzing log files and providing solutions and/or workarounds for Hypervisor, OS, Networks and applications relevant to Veeam software.
- Providing technical support via telephone and email for Veeam Software’s clients;
- Analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing solutions to software product problems and question;
- Communicating effectively with Sales Representatives;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Monitoring ticket queues and documenting work related to assigned cases and tickets;
- Contributing to ongoing documentation in an effort to build Veeam’s knowledge base;
- Attending scheduled technical training as directed and required by Veeam; and
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking)
- You are familiar at least with some of the following areas
- VMware ESX(i); Microsoft Hyper-V; Microsoft AD and Exchange server administration;DB (SQL/Oracle);Windows OS 2008(R2) and/or 2012(R2) advanced user or administrative level;UNIX and/or Linux knowledge advanced user or administrative level; and Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration).
- Desire to learn and acquire new knowledge;
- Excellent communication and team work skills;
- Ability to create and maintain customer rapport;
- Personal commitment and self-motivation;
- Strong ability to work under pressure;
- Customer focus;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.