Bilingual,Tier 1 Tech Support Engineer Level 1Veeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 provides entry-level technical, client support for Veeam’s products via the telephone and email. This position requires the ability to speak fluent Spanish.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s products and the underlying technologies.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Communicate effectively with Sales Representatives.
- Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
- Operate effectively in stressful situations.
Associate’s degree preferred. A viable combination of education, certification, and experience will be considered.
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish
- Two (2) years of client or customer support with demonstrated problem resolution skills; call center experience is a plus.
- One (1) year working knowledge of Windows desktop troubleshooting experience (past and current Windows OS).
- One (1) year of server administration experience in a Windows environment desired.
- Strong Networking background desired.
- VMware or Microsoft virtualization technology experience desired.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.