Vice President, Worldwide Channels
The VP, Worldwide Channels will be responsible for the continued development and management of Veeam’s global channel strategy and programs. This position will be responsible for supporting Veeam’s regions in developing and implementing the partner programs and tactics for driving sales, partner recruitment, partner enablement, marketing and all related programs to grow in quantity and quality our network of Partners all around the world. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, WW Sales.
- Drive the rapid acceleration of our global partner organization, provide leadership for a collaborative, high-performing partner sales organization, and Inspire, empower and motivate; while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- This person will develop and implement with the regions win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that generate incremental revenue.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities which are optimized for exceptional revenue growth across all of Veeam’s products and services.
- Create and communicate global direct & channel sales teams’ mappings strategies and ensure that teams are working together on the front line to identify, penetrate, and close large, complex, enterprise software deals.
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans for Global Partners by segment and geography that includes compelling JOINT value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key sponsors, milestone and progress tracking metrics.
- Develop key partner infrastructure, including sufficient and scalable processes, forecasting, compensation, training, and operational initiatives.
- Oversee partner enablement to ensure partners are properly trained and motivated to sell and deliver Veeam product and service offerings. Ensure standards for partner delivery excellence and customer satisfaction are maintained or exceeded.
- Will lead marketing efforts to strengthen the network of partners in volume and in value (quality)
- Will work jointly with our inside and field teams to leverage the entire organization in recruiting new partners and developing existing partners
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure Channel performance along segmentations and take corrective actions where necessary
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
·This position reports to the Senior Vice President, WW Sales
- 10 plus years of successful sales and partner management
- 5 plus years of leading worldwide Channel Programs
- Experience in driving sales thru a network of partners utilizing a 2 tier model
- Proven track record of building and executing a channel sales strategy which accelerated revenue thru both value and volume partners
- Proven record of building, structuring and enabling networks of partners
- Proven track record of executing a sales strategy based on partner agreements
- Strong sales planning and analytical skills
- Must be a high performing sales manager with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established goals and objectives
- Proven relationships with top management of major Channel Partners in the SW industry a strong plus
- Significant experience in sales management in a fast growing company
- Experience in the virtualization market is preferred
- com or similar CRM experience is required
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to interact effectively with C-level executives and senior managers
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Master Degree preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.