VCSP Processing SpecialistVeeam
The VCSP Order Processing Specialist will enter customer purchase orders and be responsible for administering Veeam software licenses. The task is handled by data entry and auditing of Purchase Orders received through our distribution partners and is completed through our Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) system, Salesforce.
• Fulfill orders received via distributors
• Auditing pricing, part numbers, and ensuring policies for purchase are followed
• Generate licensing keys and distribute to appropriate cloud providers for confirmation of fulfillment of order
• Builds licensing contracts within our CRM (Salesforce)
• Updates all CRM records pertaining to the orders
• Manages cloud provider’s usage reports received monthly
• Communicates with internal sales teams and distributors to resolve issues pertaining to orders
• Responsible for working with cloud provider/reseller requests for licensing cases provided through the CRM (Salesforce) and email including but not limited to admin changes, merging of licenses, renewal of contracts and cancelation requests
• Maintains working knowledge of products, order fulfillment policies and procedures, contractual agreements and basic accounting processes
Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. (A combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Experience with order processing and understanding the dynamics of procurement
• Experience in working with excel documents
• Individual possesses a thorough understanding and working knowledge of data entry and Outlook with strong attention to details.
• Must be able to complete and prioritize activities daily with minimal error
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Previous accounting, customer support or services is desired
• Ability to adapt to quick changes and prioritize accordingly
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Desire to learn and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office