Territory Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Providers (VCSP)Veeam
United States, Texas, Dallas
The Veeam Cloud and Service Provider (VCSP ) Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing VCSPs in their assigned territory. The VCSP Territory Manager (TM) will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- This role carries a sales quota which is revenue based.
- The Veeam Cloud and Service Provider Program (VCSP) Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for new sales and relationship activities such as developing and managing key strategic accounts, driving VCSP partner business for Veeam cloud solutions, using solution selling to drive creation of Veeam based offerings, maintaining effective communications with appropriate executives, and driving revenue and consumption of Veeam Software.
• As an Industry Expert, the VCSP TM is expected to build account/business plans with partners -- including sales, marketing, operations, financials and other key components. •The VCP TM is responsible for the execution and achievement of the plans including: solution development, GTM activities, and revenue goals.
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
The VCSP TM will be responsible for prospecting and onboarding New VCSPs to the VCSP NA Program.
- The VCSP TM should provide thought leadership and might also be asked to develop materials and present at partner, regional or national events to help Veeam increase our prestige in the industry.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system
• Drives and manages Executive relationships
• Works in partnership with other Veeam sales teams
• Recruits and on boards new VCSP accounts derived from inbound and outbound marketing
• Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers
Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Ten (10) years enterprise software sales; five (5) years field sales to and with Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers
• Experience with VMware and/or Microsoft desired
• Knowledge of virtualization technology desired
• Must have a significant track record of accomplishment selling in the target market
• Proven relationships in top tier Cloud or Hosting provider accounts and an ability to open new accounts
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
• Ability to travel throughout assigned geography.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact business.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.