Territory Manager - Stockholm and Northern SwedenVeeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-19
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a number of commercial customers across Stockholm and Northern Sweden, selling through our partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at opening sales opportunities and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions.
• Drive new business sales activity with Commercial clients based in Stockholm and Northern Sweden.
• Prospect, qualify and close business – individually and through the partner network
• Tirelessly generate pipeline and incorporate it as a part of your daily routine
• Up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base in the territory
• Establish plans and strategies for engaging with the largest customers in the territory
• Forecast on revenue expectations and report on activities coming from the territory
• Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities in the territory.
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Track record of sales success working with commercial, small & medium and/or enterprise organizations.
• Experience with vendors associated with virtualization technology is a plus
• Well-established network among Swedish IT resellers
• Track record of accomplishment selling to the IT infrastructure specialists
• Proven ability to develop new sales with end-users
• Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly – highly coachable and open to learning
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
• Be comfortable travelling for at least 50% of the time.
• Current full driving license
• Flexible Working – Homeworking
• Dynamic, growing company
• Modern energetic multinational working environment
• Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
• Opportunities for professional growth and career
• Competitive salary and OTE based on skills and expertise
• Car allowance