Territory Manager - SLEDVeeam
United States, New York, New York City
United States, New Jersey, Atlantic City
United States, Connecticut, Norwalk
The SLED Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers. The SLED Territory Manager must be able to foster, develop and leverage Veeam internal teams (inside sales, marketing, and engineering) as well as: traditional VAR, Corporate reseller, Major Nationals and Alliance partnerships in developing net-new SLED business streams. The SLED Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’ s virtualization backup and recovery software and business strategy, while being responsible for the successful execution of respective sales plan in their assigned market territory.
- History of success in high tech sales as demonstrated in achievement of sales quota and closing of deals of size.
- Experience selling into the SLED market segment and able to bring partner and/or end user “rolodex” of relationships to the position
- Able to articulate the steps in building pipeline to close of sale. Can describe and give examples of ability to “solution sell”
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is self motivated focused on driving results
- Able to work effectively within and across the Veeam organization as well as with the eco system of Veeam partnerships
- Demonstrates the ability to team and collaborate with others.
- Brings creativity to “problem solving” around providing Veeam solutions to customer problems
Experience in utilizing a CRM solution and/or SalesForce.com. Experience in using Office Productivity Solutions, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.