Territory Manager - SLEDVeeam
United States, New York, Albany
Date Posted: 2019-10-15
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The SLED Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers. The SLED Territory Manager must be able to foster, develop and leverage Veeam internal teams (inside sales, marketing, and engineering) as well as: traditional VAR/Partners and Alliance partnerships in developing new SLED business streams. The SLED Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solution and business strategy, while being responsible for the successful execution of respective sales plan in their assigned market territory.
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners and Alliance Partners to successfully sell the Veeam solution.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Veeam solution to meet the customers’ business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with Inside Sales Reps, Channel Partner Managers, Marketing, Sales Engineering and others to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 5+ years of customer facing field sales experience.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Ability to work with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals to a successful closure
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and virtual team
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.