Territory Manager - SLED
United States, Massachusetts
The SLED Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers. The SLED Territory Manager must be able to foster, develop and leverage Veeam internal teams (inside sales, marketing, and engineering) as well as: traditional VAR, Corporate reseller, Major Nationals and Alliance partnerships in developing net-new SLED business streams. The SLED Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’ s virtualization backup and recovery software and business strategy, while being responsible for the successful execution of respective sales plan in their assigned market territory.
- Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals (>$50 K) and at set of “focus accounts” while working with the Inside Sales team to close all SLED deals for the market territory.
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with “Classic Partners” & Veeam Alliance partner sales teams to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within the SLED market segment.Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners & Technology Alliances with SLED End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new SLED customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to find, develop and convert sales conversations to identified prospects/opportunities
- Effectively executes a SLED territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis; provides daily updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Engage with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
- Must be available to travel up to 70% within the assigned territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- History of success in high tech sales as demonstrated in achievement of sales quota and closing of deals of size.
- Experience selling into the SLED market segment and able to bring partner and/or end user “rolodex” of relationships to the position
- Able to articulate the steps in building pipeline to close of sale. Can describe and give examples of ability to “solution sell”
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is self motivated focused on driving results
- Able to work effectively within and across the Veeam organization as well as with the eco system of Veeam partnerships
- Demonstrates the ability to team and collaborate with others.
- Brings creativity to “problem solving” around providing Veeam solutions to customer problems
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.