Territory Manager, London
United Kingdom, London
Veeam Software helps organizations safeguard their investment in VMware virtual infrastructure by providing innovative systems management software designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk. Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence around the world. The company's U.S. headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio and European headquarters in Paris, France and APAC headquarters based in Sydney Australia.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a number of mid-market accounts in his/her assigned market territory through working with the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at closing sales opportunities and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions.
- Develop and close business with accounts in the mid segment
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers
- Cold calls to develop sales activities with a large number of new mid-market account customers
- Up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Forecasts and account/opportunity details in Sales Force
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities in the territory
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have an experience of 2 to 5 years of mid-market to enterprise software sales, selling thru channel and direct
- Track record of accomplishment selling in the mid-market to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career