Territory Manager - Healthcare
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
United States, New York, New York City
The Commerical Healthcare Territory Manager will be responsible for developing and closing business with new mid-market/regional l Healthcare customers (hospitals, bedded facilities) in the assigned territory.
To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in commercial healthcare market segment (250 - 5000) employees businesses) in assigned territory:
· Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
· Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
· Perform direct customer-facing enterprise sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners
· Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities to enterprise healthcare named accounts
· Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis;
· Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success in an Sales role within software or a high tech business foxcused on the healthcare/hosptial prospect community.
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding quota and KPIs.
- Recent history of success prospecting, nuturing and closing business in the Region with hospital and other bedded medical facilities.
- background leveraging and working with regional and national VARS and Technology Alliance partners to guarantee success.
- Clear communication skills and proven ability in front of large groups and executive/C-Level customers
- Experience selling and working with key virtualization and cloud partners
- Knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- travel - 60%+, including overnight travel.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.