Territory Manager - HealthcareVeeam
United States, Connecticut, Hartford
United States Massachusetts,
United States, New York, Albany
Responsible for achieving revenue quota by selling to whitespace customers in the commercial healthcare space (Regional hospitals and any other medical environment with patient beds.) Focus is on prospects that are 250 – 5000 employee based organizations. Will drive and quarterback internal teams by teaming up with Inside Sales as well as leveraging Channel and Alliance partners.
To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in Commercial market segment (250 -5000 employee based healthcare entities) in assigned territory:
- To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in Commercial market segment (250 -5000 employees businesses) in assigned territory:
- Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
- Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
- Perform direct customer-facing sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners; minimum eight (8) customer visits per week
- Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis;
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales quota in software or high tech sales
- Able to bring partner and/or end user relationships
- Able to build pipeline, close of sales and “solution sell”
- Driven, self-motivated focused and works hard to achieving results
- Shares and aligns with Veeam Core Values
- Creativity and perseverance for solving problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of the data center and cloud technologies including experience with VMware and hardware vendors such as HPE, Cisco.
Experience with the systems management and enterprise software market and ideally has sold successfully against industry leaders in this space through channels.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.