Territory Manager - France EastVeeam
Territory Manager (France – East)
The Territory Manager to cover East France will be responsible for developing/closing business with some mid-market accounts in his/her assigned market territory through working with the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at closing sales opportunities and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions.
- Develop and close business with accounts in the mid-segment
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers
- Cold calls to develop sales activities with a large number of new mid-market account customers
- Up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Forecasts and account/opportunity details in Sales Force
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities in the territory
- Experience with vendors associated with Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have experience of mid-market to enterprise software sales, selling thru channel and direct
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the IT Partner landscape within the East of France with a particular focus on Strasbourg, Nancy, Mulhouse and Metz.
- Track record of accomplishment selling in the mid-market to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills, French and English
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.