- Develop and close business with accounts in the mid segment market.
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets.
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers.
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base.
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects.
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provide weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities.
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers and Inside Sales team to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations.
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Experience with vendors associated with Virtualisation technology strongly desired.
- At least three-five (3 -5) years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level.
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the mid-market to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact on enterprises.
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills.
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques.
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly.
- Experience in the FSI/Commercial sectors will be valued
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team and currently havw multiple roles available due to growth. Take a look at the available position below and apply today.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program, flexible benefits package which includes financial assistance towards Private Medical insurance for you and your dependents, an exceptional mature working environment and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.