Canada, Quebec City
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Territory manager is responsible for developing and closing business with new and existing commercial segment customers in the Province of Quebec (fluency in written and verbal French is required)
- Develops sales activities with commercial segment new customers; upsells and cross sells to the existing commercial customers
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Closes business in conjunction with Veeam partners (in tier-two model)
- Meets individual and team revenue targets
- Leverages business generated by partners with end users/customers
- Drives account strategies and coordinates team selling efforts with Inside Sales Reps, Channel Partner Managers, Marketing, Sales Engineering and others to close business
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enters forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce)
- Engages with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Proposes, coordinates and participates to marketing activities within the territory
- Ability to travel 0 - 75% of the time within the assigned territory/region requirements
- full written and verbal French communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- At least three (3) years of sales, selling software through the channels and end users
- Experience in business-to-business selling and managing using a consultative sales approach, and will have strong demonstrated closing skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of large distributors and value added resellers (VAR’s) is highly desired
- Knowledge of virtualization industry
- Knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) system; SalesForce knowledge is required
- Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.