United States, Illinois, Chicago
Date Posted: 2019-11-19
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software through select partners in North America in their assigned market territory. The Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals.
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Engage with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- The Territory manager works remotely from a home office setting and must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory, including overnight.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- History of success in high tech sales as demonstrated in achievement of sales quota and closing of deals of size.
- Experience selling into the commercial market segment and able to bring partner and/or end user “rolodex” of relationships to the position
- Able to articulate the steps in building pipeline to close of sale. Can describe and give examples of ability to “solution sell”
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is self motivated focused on driving results
- Able to work effectively within and across the Veeam organization as well as with the eco system of Veeam partnerships
- Demonstrates the ability to team and collaborate with others.
- Brings creativity to “problem solving” around providing Veeam solutions to customer problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
10 jobs found
Corporate Reseller Partner Manager (Philly/Boston/New York)
United States, Pennsylvania, philadelphia