United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
Date Posted: 2019-09-18
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software through select partners in North America in their assigned market territory. The Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals.
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Engage with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- History of success in high tech sales as demonstrated in achievement of sales quota and closing of deals of size.
- Experience selling into the SLED market segment and able to bring partner and/or end user “rolodex” of relationships to the position
- Able to articulate the steps in building pipeline to close of sale. Can describe and give examples of ability to “solution sell”
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is self motivated focused on driving results
- Able to work effectively within and across the Veeam organization as well as with the eco system of Veeam partnerships
- Demonstrates the ability to team and collaborate with others.
- Brings creativity to “problem solving” around providing Veeam solutions to customer problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.