United States, Texas, Austin
Date Posted: 2019-08-19
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Territory Manager is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software through select partners in North America in their assigned market territory. The Territory Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals.
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new mid-market account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Engage with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology strongly desired
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of mid-market to enterprise/commercial software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience engaging with resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the mid-market and enterprise accounts to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact on enterprises
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the commercial/enterprise, client-server market
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to coach the sales reps of our partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.