Canada, Ontario, Ottawa, Canada
The Territory Manager is responsible for the Ottawa Region as well as the Maritime Provinces. As our Territory Manager in this region you will identify, prospect, close and manage our relationships with the Federal Government of Canada, the Maritime Provinces as well as the Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts in these regions.
- Works with end-users in the assigned territory focusing on the bigger deals.
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, within mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing mid-market customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Engage with Veeam Strategic Alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales quota in software or high tech sales
- Able to bring partner and/or end user relationships
- Able to build pipeline, close of sales and “solution sell”
- Driven, self-motivated focused and works hard to achieving results
- Shares and aligns with Veeam Core Values
- Creativity and perseverance for solving problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of the data center and cloud technologies including experience with VMware and hardware vendors such as HPE, Cisco.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.