Territory Manager, Netherlands
As a Territory Manager in Veeam´s new innovative Intelligent Data Management company, you will manage all sales activities for the new Dutch territory team to drive and close complex sales campaigns into commercial and focus accounts for Veeam.
Your task is to sell Veeam solutions across multi-cloud environments, where Veeam® is uniquely positioned to help customers along their journey to Intelligent Data Management. Getting there requires a new approach that merges the traditional disciplines of data backup and recovery, data protection and data security. Moving from policy-based to behaviour-based management to make data both intelligent, and ultimately, self-governing.
You will be fully responsible for the sale of the focused portfolio around data availability solutions and services, delivering against quarterly sales objectives. Collaborating with a team of systems and consulting engineers, financial solutions and other specialists, you’ll represent Veeam to prospects, customers and partners.
- Develop and close business with accounts
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers
- Cold calls to develop sales activities with a large number of new mid-market and high-segment end users
- Up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
- Forecasts and account/opportunity details in Sales Force
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities in the territory (Amsterdam and North Holland)
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Direct, new business sales experience
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have an experience of selling through channel and direct
- Track record of accomplishment selling to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Be comfortable travelling for at least 50% of the time.
- Current full driving license
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.