Territory Manager Switzerland - Public Sector
The Territory Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a number of public accounts in his/her assigned market territory through working with the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at closing sales opportunities and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions.
- Develop and close business with accounts in the Public Segment, particularly within Healthcare and Education.
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers
- Cold calls to develop sales activities with a large number of new mid-market and high-segment government accounts
- Forecasts and account/opportunity details in Sales Force
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities in the territory
- Fluent in English & German
- Public sales experience, including partaking in tenders for the public sector.
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have an experience of selling through channel and direct
- Track record of accomplishment selling in the public market to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Be comfortable travelling
- Current full driving license
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible Working – Home working
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career