United States Ohio,
Responsible for achieving revenue quota by selling to new customers in ‘’Commercial’’ market segment by teaming up with Inside Sales as well as leveraging Channel and Alliance partners.
To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in Commercial market segment (250 -5000 employees businesses) in assigned territory:
- Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
- Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
- Perform direct customer-facing sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners; minimum eight (8) customer visits per week
- Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis;
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.