The Territory Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a number of mid-market accounts in his/her assigned market territory through working with the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at closing sales opportunities and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions.
- Identify and develop a healthy new business pipeline and close rate to hit quarterly sales goals
- Leverage channel partners to scale and identify opportunities in their customer base
- Plan and execute account based and geographical campaigns
- Engage and lead your virtual team including internal sales, technical and channel resources to maximize the successful outcome of every opportunity
- Salesforce hygiene - provide comprehensive and timely deal updates while proactively moving each opportunity through the sales/evaluation stages
- Responsible accurate weekly forecast updates for the current quarter for your respective territory sales team
- Extensive experience working in field sales.
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have an experience of mid-market to enterprise software sales, selling through channel and direct
- Track record of accomplishment selling in the mid-market to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.