As Systems Engineer – Corporate Resellers, you are responsible for building and maintaining the technical relationship between Veeam and assigned Corporate Resellers. This position will regularly interface with teams from Veeam’s Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances to enhance and grow Veeam’s relationships through thought leadership, brand awareness, solutions adoption and revenue.
- Work with Veeam Partner Sales Managers to implement a strategy for growth and technical enablement
- Create relevance to the Partner’s business through innovative trainings, whiteboards, joint meetings and events
- Act as a national point of contact and trusted advisor for your partners through technical discussions and information, connecting them with area teams as appropriate
- Responsible for technical enablement of partner sales engineers - onsite and remote trainings, events, etc.
- Work directly with Veeam Alliance Partners to deliver a joint message for solution awareness and adoption.
- Provide support for Partner Lab environments including installations, upgrades, and demos
- Provide pre-sales support through technical meetings to partners as they evaluate Veeam software
- Responsible for making Veeam solutions and technology the product of choice for partner’s Engineers and Architects
- Drive achievement of Veeam Technical certifications with the Partner
- Assist with enablement and training of Veeam Services delivery teams at the Partner
- Drive constant incremental improvement in your assigned Areas.
- Maintain all required data entry and paperwork in a timely manner. (Expense Reports, Status Reports, Salesforce.com entries, etc.)
- Demonstrated channel technical enablement experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts and their business value
- Experience with Datacenter technologies
- Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions (Veeam Experience is preferable)
- Experience with designing, building, or selling storage solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person
- Continuous self-motivated education and improvement.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn innovative technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel around 60%-75%
- Ability to conduct training classes
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, OpenStack etc. and Experience working with monitoring tools such as System Centre, preferably with a virtualization or Windows operating system focus
- Understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
- VMware VCP
- Microsoft MCITP or equivalent experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.