United States, Minnesota, Minneapolis
At Veeam, the Systems Engineer to helps prospective end-users, Channel & Alliance partners define, protect and manage 24X7 Always on infrastructures. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
· Responsible for working closely with Veeam Sales Representatives to generate revenue and achieve quarterly/yearly revenue goals
· Work with Sales teams (field and inside) to develop customer relationships, propose individualized IT solutions, and assist in the overall sales process
· Meet with customers (end-user, Channel partner and Alliance partner communities) to collect business, technical, and functional requirements
· Enable partners to position, present and demo the business value of the Veeam technical solution.
· Team with Veeam’s partners (Alliance & Channel) to provide training, product demonstrations and lead customer meetings.
· Develop new and strategic partners
· Provide continual technical nourishment to partner SE’s & Architects about Veeam solutions.
· Develop high-level solution designs/architecture for Veeam customers that span on-prem data centers and storage, servers, networking, virtualization, and cloud computing
· Create and deliver customer-facing presentations and POCs
· Empower and assist customers while they evaluate Veeam’s product offerings during the pre-sales and Proof Of Concept (POC) process
Learn and advocate for Veeams’ full suite of products with a fierce commitment to self education, team & business community knowledge sharing and industry
Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous pre-sales experience or demonstrated sales acumen
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
- Hands on knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center Operation Manager is also desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, OpenStack etc. and Experience working with monitoring tools such as System Centre, preferably with a virtualization or Windows operating system focus
- Understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
- VMware VCP
- Microsoft MCITP or equivalent experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.