Sr. Systems Engineer, VCSPVeeam
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Arizona, Phoenix
United States, California, Los Angeles
This Pre-Sales Systems Engineering role will help Veeam’s partners build and implement solutions at Cloud scale, and help our customers to provide Availability for the Always-On Enterprise by way of XaaS offerings provided by Veeam Partners. The focus is on building availability solutions, including data protection and monitoring using Veeam tools. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Work with select Veeam Cloud and Service Provider (VCSP) partners at a Regional level
- Work closely with Veeam Cloud-focused Sales Representatives to generate revenue and achieve quarterly/yearly revenue goals
- Develop high-level SaaS solution designs/architecture for Veeam Cloud and Service Provider partners that span multiple data centers, and include storage, servers, networking, virtualization, and Veeam availability solutions.
- Empower and assist Cloud and Service Provider partners while they evaluate Veeam’s product offerings during the pre-sales and Proof Of Concept (POC) process
- Enable partners to position, present and demo the business value of the Veeam technical solution as a part of their overall offerings
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop competitive strategies to differentiate Veeam’s offerings in collaboration with our Cloud and Service Provider partners
- Help to ensure that the broader Veeam Sales Organization understands and can position the value of the solutions provided by our Cloud and Service Provider partners
- Provide technical sales assistance to the broader Veeam Systems Engineering team as they help customers and prospects leverage offerings from Veeam VCSP partners
- Provide continual technical nourishment to partner technical organizations about Veeam
- Create and deliver partner and customer-facing presentations
- Learn and advocate for Veeams’ full suite of products with a fierce commitment to self-education, team & business community knowledge sharing and industry
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experienced Pre-Sales Systems Engineer with strong performance working with Service Providers and/or Enterprise Accounts
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
- Hands on knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center Operation Manager is also desirable.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, a strong sense of initiative, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style
- Excellent relationship-building, communication (written/verbal), presentation and negotiation skills are required
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on closing deals
- Up to 70% travel
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.