Sr. Director – Cloud Business Development
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Veeam continues to accelerate its growth in the cloud landscape by offering a growing portfolio of BaaS and DRaaS solutions to a broad range of customers and partners. The Sr. Director, Cloud Business Development will play a key role in helping define and deliver Veeam’s success in the cloud marketplace globally.
· The Sr. Cloud, Amazon Business Development will globally lead business development activities between Veeam and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Builds on Veeam’s market leading position in cloud availability solutions by identifying and closing joint opportunities leveraging the best of AWS and Veeam.
· Works closely with multiple regional resources across the globe to drive partnership solutions for customers and partners.
- Envision, design and deliver innovative partnership structures and joint opportunities with AWS
- Work with leadership to develop key performance metrics which align to business objectives and provide frequent updates to executive leaders within both organizations
- Collaborate extensively across Veeam teams to identify and resolve any go to market blockers, devise effective marketing strategies and plans
- Provide thought leadership on strategies, tactics and initiatives that accelerate Veeam’s ability to deliver market-leading cloud solutions
- Proven executive-level business development expertise and experience in dealing with complexity, ambiguity and organizational dynamics
- Direct knowledge of and experience working with AWS solutions
- Experience conceiving and executing shared value partnerships
- Hands-on experience in developing partnerships focused on public, private or managed cloud environments
- Ability to effectively communicate at senior executive levels across Veeam and AWS
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
This position will report to the Vice President - Global Cloud Group
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.