Solutions Architect (Germany)Veeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-20
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
At Veeam, Solutions Architects work closely with sales and help to evangelize our product offerings to our partners, resellers and end users. They provide a subject matter level of expertise and engage with opportunities at a deeper level to ensure pre-sales and post-sales success.
- Engage with sales teams in supporting sales opportunities from pre-sales through post-sales deployment
- Provide subject matter expertise in the Veeam product suites to customers and Partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and to internal Veeam teams
- Develop whitepapers, best practice guides, competitive analysis documentation, and compete strategies as required to support deployment engagements and sales opportunities
- Provide architectural designs and engage in large scale proof of concepts, technical alliance validations, and post-sales deployments supporting Veeam service delivery partners
- Be an active contributor in the Veeam Community Forums
- Attend marketing and technical presentations representing Veeam at a subject matter expert level
- Deep experience with VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Hands on experience of large and complex datacenter infrastructure operations
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Experience with PowerShell or other programming/scripting language for automation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both on the phone and in person
- Be available to travel within the assigned region as directed
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Possess project management skills
- Demonstrated expert capabilities in focused solutions
- Fluent German and English language skills