United States, Washington, DC, Washington
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, New York, New York
The Solutions Architect Role helps Veeam’s customers and partners build and implement solutions on an enterprise scale. This senior technical role will set a shining example within Veeam and our partner community across North America. You can expect to be heavily involved in virtualization, storage and cloud infrastructures. The focus is on building availability solutions, including data protection and monitoring using Veeam tools and System Center. The role also contains an evangelical aspect and there will be the opportunity to participate in industry events alongside the Systems Engineering team.
- Meets or exceeds assigned quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Understands and analyzes market competition and conditions.
- Provides technical thought leadership both nationally and globally.
- Develops competitive strategies to position Veeam’s offerings as industry leading solutions.
- Develops tactics to achieve goals defined by management.
- Author reference architecture and artifacts
- Author whitepapers and blog posts
- Provide education to customers and partners
- Travels (up to 80% of the time) to meet company goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical software sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology required. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Ability to manage a large number of accounts and sales opportunities simultaneously with proven results.
- Strong technical skills including VMware, Hyper-V, System Center, scripting, REST API and storage.
- Networking in complex scenarios
- Experience with orchestration and workflow tools
- Formal training experience is a bonus
- Strong communication and presentation skills including white boarding.
- Business writing, including reference architecture and RFx responses
- Ability to self-motivate and earn support from a diverse corporation.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and management capabilities.
- Have attained or working towards all Veeam Certifications.
- Possess current industry standard certifications (VCP & MCITP).
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Quota Attainment, Activity Levels).
- Perform ALL job duties at the highest levels
- Successfully mentored other Engineers and partners.
- Have enterprise-level experience.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.