Service Provider, Inside Sales Rep-VCPVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions, to the full satisfaction of our acquiring customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative for the Veeam Cloud Service Provider, (VCSP), you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The Inside Sales Rep-VCSP is a non-exempt employee and works in an office/cubicle setting every day. You will work in a fun and high energy environment. Your day to day operations will allow you to collaborate with some of Veeam’s top partners as well as new and existing cliental.
Your conversations with partners will allow you gather valuable insight and create a strategy for securing deals that will aide in the success of both parties. Your conversations with customers will give you the key opportunity to flex your sales muscles; gather information, negotiate, and of course close the deal.
As you work to grow your relationships and expand your knowledge base you will have the support of your teammates which include your coworkers, territory manager, systems engineers, and of course the management staff.
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads
- Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Proven sales closer within a technology or software sales environment
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams(channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.