Senior Systems EngineerVeeam
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
United States, New York, New York
United States, New York, New York City
United States, New Jersey, Jersey City
United States, New Jersey, Somerset
United States, New Jersey, Eatontown
United States, Connecticut, Stamford
As the Techincal Partner Manager, you are responsible for building the technical relationship between Veeam and Channel Partners across your Region, while collaborating with Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances teams as a resource to enhance and grow our strategic relationships, brand awareness, and Area sales revenue.
- Providing web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam software
- Work with Veeam’s Channel Partner community by providing product training, building & fostering relationships, and assisting with sales opportunities.
- Responsible for technical enablement of partner engineering community
- Responsible for driving excitement and interest in Veeam solutions and technology.
- Align with sales management on execution of technical sales strategy; adhere to available resources and Area sales objectives
- Providing pre-sales support through onsite meetings and/or on-site installation assistance to partners as they evaluate Veeam software
Bachelor’s degree desired. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Previous pre-sales experience or demonstrated sales acumen desired
Extensive experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware VCP & Microsoft MCITP or equivalent)
Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions
Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
Ability to travel 50%
Must be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, and able to learn new technologies quickly
A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
Hands on experience with Veeam or competitive solutions is desirable
Strong knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies is desirable
Experience & Understanding of Channel Sales & Enablement is desirable
Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center is desirable.
Experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
Experience with scripting, orchestration and workflow tools is desirable.
Modern, energetic, global working environment
Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
Work in a stable, dynamic company
Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.