Senior Solutions Architect -DatabasesVeeam
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
Date Posted: 2020-03-30
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Solutions Architect advises customers, partners and channel partners how to build and implement strategic solutions on a complex scale.
*Act as a conduit between the field systems engineering team and Veeam cross-functional product groups.
-Up to 50-75% travel
• Proven and consistent experience in an engineering, solution architecture, or equivalent role
• Must have experience with the implementation and operation of Oracle/SAP/SAP HANA/Microsoft SQL based workloads including cluster and replication scenarios
• Must have experience with protecting database (Oracle, SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL, etc) workloads
• Demonstrated experience working with cloud and virtualization infrastructure technologies directly
• Relevant industry certifications highly desired
• Technical expertise with virtualization including implementation of database based workloads on it highly benefitical
• Experience or knowledge of one or more of the public hyperscale cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
• Previous pre-sales or other experience interacting with technology partners or strategic customers
• Deep level understanding of Databases and their backends
• Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
• Hands on knowledge of data protection & disaster recovery technologies
• Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
• Technical architecture knowledge of virtualization and related storage technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
20 jobs found
National Partner Manager-Major Natl Partners (Logicalis)
United States, Ohio, Columbus