Senior Manager, Sales OperationsVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-11-26
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Global Sales Operations is seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to support Veeam Software’s APJ Sales organization through high impact operational execution, process innovation, and strong stakeholder partnerships.
This role will report to Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations & Analytics and this role is part of APJ Sales Operations team.
- Lead the team who will partner with Regional Management of APJ Sales programs
- Align and drive strategic initiatives from APJ leadership across internal Veeam resources and groups
- Guide standardization of reports across all teams to ensure consistency in analysis approach globally
- Lead performance analysis to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide actionable feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
- Facilitate and advise annual planning activities to align APJ Sales for optimal execution
- Advise and construct business analysis to support decision on global strategic initiatives (market analysis, promotions, etc.)
- Partner to prepare business analysis for Regional QBRs, Summits, All Hands
- Actively advise sales leadership on pipeline & forecasting analysis
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- As a people manager, foster a work environment that encourages people to act with integrity and treat each other and their ideas with respect; creating and protecting a high-trust environment by setting an example, advocating for others in the face of challenges, removing barriers to trust, and rewarding others for demonstrating behaviors that cultivate trust.
- Encourage others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities, leading the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
- Previous management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration)
- Preference for candidates who have completed a relevant experience in business analysis or sales operations at a technology company
- Fluent English, additional languages is a plus but not required
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in MS Office 365 and Salesforce
- MS Access or other database skills are a strong plus
- Expertise using BI applications (like Sisense, Tableau)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.