Senior Inside Sales Rep-VCPVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions, to the full satisfaction of our acquiring customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Sr. Inside Sales Representative, VCSP you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The Sr. Inside Sales Representative, VCSP is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities such as developing, managing, and growing mid-market Service Provider business. These accounts represent a large amount of revenue for the team and are typically at the Gold or Silver level, potentially moving their way to Platinum.
· Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
· Three - five (3 -5) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
· Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
· Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
· Channel experience a plus
· Hosting, Service Provider, Cloud experience highly desirable
The Sr. Inside Sales Representative, VCSP is a non-exempt employee and works in an office/cubicle setting every day.
As a VCSP ISR, you will work in a fun and high energy environment. Your day to day operations will allow you to collaborate with some of Veaam’s top partners as well as new and existing cliental. Your conversations with partners will allow you gather valuable insight and create a strategy for securing deals that will aide in the success of both parties. Your conversations with customers will give you the key opportunity to flex your sales muscles; gather information, negotiate, and of course close the deal. As you work to grow your relationships and expand your knowledge base you will have the support of your teammates which include your coworkers, territory manager, systems engineers, and of course the management staff.