Senior Inside Sales AssociateVeeam
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in German and English, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Proactively searching for new and optimization of known sources for opportunity discovery within specific territories.
- Meeting monthly activity metrics such as phone time, number of dials, emails.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system.
- Helping Team Leaders with newly hired ISA's training and on-boarding.
- Keeping track of new product releases and marketing updates.
- Providing regular reporting on demand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Capacity for innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Capacity to self-improve and learn.
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry.
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and Salesforce CRM system will be a plus.
- Experience in B2B sales of high-tech products or services will be a plus.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness and language courses
- Annual leave 28 days