Senior Customer Success Manager
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Massachusetts
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
High touch customer advocates responsible for ensuring strategic Veeam customers are successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions that help drive higher renewal rates, additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increased number of references/case studies.
- Build strong working and strategic relationships with Enterprise clients, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offerings as well as future expansion opportunities.
- Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
- Work closely with the renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
- Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of their Veeam solution can be realized.
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Veeam Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth. Ensure there is a loop back mechanism to the customer.
- Provide executive level Customer Health dashboard that includes current product adoption, issues blocking success and future sales opportunities that focuses on building long term strategic customer relationships.
- Ensure there is clear and consistent collaboration and communication with the customer’s Veeam Partner.
- Provide escalation assistance and support to Customer Success Managers.
- Work from home office or in one of the Veeam Headquarters.
- Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
- Travelling up to 25% of working time.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals for CSM team improvements.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Possess patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; self-starter with a passion for customer success.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Ten (10) years of related work experience.
- Experience building and deploying tools, services and processes to effectively run a Customer Success organization.
- Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations.
- The ability to work remotely as well as onsite to build & strengthen customer relationships.
- Data-driven individual with experience measuring and communicating key customer success metrics such as current usage and key growth stats.
- Ability to work in a technical environment of exceedingly fast growth.
- Ability to use all Office products proficiently, and understand basic terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.