Sales Operations ManagerVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2019-08-21
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Global Sales Operations are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support Veeam’s growing Americas sales and Global Renewals organization through high impact operational execution, process innovation, and strong stakeholder partnerships.
This role will report to Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations and this role is part of Global Sales Operations team, a division of GTM Strategy, Planning & Operations Group.
- Business partner to Regional Sales Management (USA SLED, USA FED, LATAM, WW Renewals)
- Marshal a consistent, timely manner, E2E forecast cadence in the regions
- Manage the opportunity pipeline, ensuring velocity, quality, and coverage
- Develop and execute sales analysis activities that are aligned with Veeam sales strategies
- Analyze performance of the sales organization throughout the sales process to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
- Track and report on operational metrics that impact sales and customer experience
- Analyze and communicate the sales performance of e.g. specific accounts, market segments, product mix, ect.
- Drive adoption of KPI dashboards and tools across the sales leadership team, deliver on-demand trainings on behalf sales operations in the region·
- Provide sales information and analysis to support regional sales management
- Guide automation process of tools that support pipeline and forecast management
- Support to strategic initiatives by providing business monitoring of progress and ensuring alignment within sales organization
- Assist and partner with GTM Planning Team in Annual Business Planning process
- Partner to prepare and participate in QBRs, Summits, All Hands
- Subject Matter Expert for SalesForce.com and all sales related tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration)
- Preference for candidates who have completed a 3-5 year business operations program at technology company
- Fluent English, additional languages is a plus but not requir
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and SalesForce.com
- MS Access advance skills is a strong plus
- Expertise using BI applications (like Sisense, Tableau)
- Understanding Sales Cycle and Sales Processes in software business
- Experience in SLED/Fed business is a plus
- Team player with excellent consultative communication and negotiation skills, proven ability to work effectively with internal clients, vendors and consultants
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills