United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Renewals Specialist is responsible for successfully enabling and supporting the daily efforts of the NA renewals staff located in Alpharetta, GA ensuring that the process, content and deliverables are consistent and aligned to company and department policies.
- Deliver renewals on-boarding coaching, processes and strategy training to new and existing renewals representatives.
- Collaborate with Renewals Managers to monitor performance of new renewals representatives within their first year, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and to work to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Monitor training reports with the Learning Management System for the respective roles to assure that training is completed on time for all roles.
- Manage critical benchmarks such as retention of headcount, improvement of productivity, performance thresholds achieved at milestones during tenure (3, 6, 12 months).
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises.
- Provide summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics.
- Develop a process on LMS that will teach new representative faster on how to co-term end-users contracts and other renewal specific responsibilities.
- Works with to develop training content for renewal representative ramp up period and establish a certification process.
- Evaluates new and veteran renewals employees to ensure the quality and effectiveness of sales training programs; determine if training programs meet expectations of the organization and make adjustments where required.
- Work on continuing education trainings of the veteran representatives.
- Works with the Marketing, sales enablement department and SE department on coordination and execution of trainings.
- Assists to the renewals management team will identifying the account management gaps and coming up with improvement proposals with regards to people training to provide best practices.
- Proposes operations processes improvements that streamline and better Renewals representatives execution.
- Assists with daily, weekly, and monthly generation of reports
- Manage a Renewals SharePoint to serve as a critical resource hub for the Renewals department.
- Work with management to ensure operational processes & procedures are unified across regional teams to avoid confusion amongst the teams about role responsibilities and execution.
- Manage & execute a formal 90-day training program specialized to the Renewals roles.
- Experience working with culturally diverse teams.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter as well as able to motivate others to succeed, always thinking what can be done better.
- Overachiever with experience working with a sales team in a software or technology company, working with complex renewals offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers.
- Experience with driving results and working on continuous improvement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Passionate about customer success with the drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high growth company.
At least three (3) years renewals sales and/or renewals sales enablement experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota. Ability to innovate and execute.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.