Renewals Sales Representative with TurkishVeeam
The Renewal Representative is responsible for contacting customers to provide a proposal for the continuation of their support and products within a designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Renewals Department at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus Hebrew and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements in SMB (small and medium business) segment, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer/partners for the continuation of their support and products.
- Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed.
- Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous sales experience desired, but not required.
- Experience in representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota preferable
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Higher education
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office