Renewals Sales RepresentativeVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 2020-09-18
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Renewals Sales Representative is responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in their assigned territory; as well as upselling customers to premium services and for identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Veeam Software's products.
- Effectively manages renewal of all contracts in assigned territory to protect and grow Veeam Software's maintenance revenue.
- Proactively monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, executes actions in timely manner to ensure the continuation of assigned customers on maintenance agreements.
- Provides timely proposals and quotes as requested pursuant to terms of customer and/or partner agreements.
- Efficiently handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Veeam Software partners, and Veeam Software associates.
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities.
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements.
- Accurately records all activities on customer/partner record in SalesForce.
- Achieves target quota.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.).
- Previous product or services sales experience in software or related industry is a plus.
- Previous support and/or maintenance renewal sales experience is preferred.
- Superb customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter prepared to handle high number of email communications and out-bound telephone calls.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Proficiency with SalesForce is desirable.